friday: end of prelims by afternoon! trimmed hair but made it worse, sushi dinner takeaway and shisha-ed at haji lane! it was really quite fine i liked it :) saturday: cham shopping the entire day, family buffet dinner at ritz carlton(drunken prawns,crabs,lobsters you get the idea), yy & i at weishan's watching fantastic four while they played mahjong then our talk from 1am-730am. imagine what we covered :) it was heartfelt, with all honesty, and i love you two its as if we've been sisters our whole life. please remember that mark it in your hearts. sunday overaged for speedlight. not growing anymore. the new cell is very screwed. the worst thing to do is to lose support now, but i might decide to leave cell too. went to george's at siglap for man U vs chelsea. we won money haha 2-0! monday met limmy charmain eunice for soup spoon. caught up and they got their brows done. (i dont care charmain, ice skating after A's thats our next outing! i will hold your hand!) suppose to meet pearl but cancelled out because of mom's birthday last min shopping. popped over to Hs's around 9.. drey was there too. it was unplanned but im glad things are fine. haha talk about skeletons in our closets. tuesday today's mom's birthday! cancelled out on squad last min im seriously very sorry. i totally hate to be pangseh-ed by anybody and i hate to pangseh too. do forgive :) spent the day with my mummy bought the cake, lilies, corrinne may beautiful seed (which was a tad bit late her songs are too beautiful) spent the entire afternoon with her shopping mostly for me actually oops.
this coming wednesday tuition (and settle uk application) thursday private sale! friday tea party with limmy and eunice saturday start studying
talk about possessiveness and unhealthy relationships. how does one get out of it? its like your entire being is warped and brainwashed you're foolish but you dont really care. no longer in control of your thinking.. my parents' friend's daughter had her bf climbing into her house with violent tendencies, a few hours ago. my dad had to go over and i was so afraid at first that asshole would attack my dad... to cut the story short, relationships at our age are still very immature and laughable. most of it, at least. i dont ever want to be controlled like that and i hope im mature enough to handle the next one.
A little boy of thirteen was on his way to school He heard a crowd of people laughing and he went to take a look Thousands were listening To the stories of one man He spoke with such wisdom, even the kids could understand
The hours passed so quickly, the day turned into night Everyone was hungry but there was no food in sight The boy looked in his lunchbox, at the little he had He wasn't sure what good it'd do, there were thousands to be fed
But he saw the twinkling eyes of Jesus, the kindness in His smile And the boy cried out With the trust of a child, he said:
"Take my five loaves and two fishes Do with it as You will I surrender Take my fears and inhibitions All my burdens, my ambitions You can use it all to feed them all."
I often think about that boy When I'm feeling small And I worry that the work I do Means nothing at all
But every single tear I cry Is a diamond in His hands And every door that slams in my face I will offer up in prayer
So I'll give You every breath I have Oh Lord, You can work miracles All You need is my "Amen"
Take my five loaves and two fishes Do with it as You will I surrender Take my fears and my inhibitions All my burdens, my ambitions You can use it all I hope it's not too small
I trust in You I trust in You
So take my five loaves and two fishes Do with it as You will I surrender Take my fears and my inhibitions All my burdens, my ambitions You can use it all No gift is too small
everybody go listen! its beautiful. and yes, take my five loaves and two fishes dear God. You already have my life planned out and thats just amazing.. :)